Translate

viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

Elder of Ziyon. El mapa del M.O.




Situation susceptible de changer quotidiennement
Wednesday, August 28, 2013


Idiot's Guide to the Middle East (chart) (updated)

A couple of days ago, Egyptian blogger Big Pharaoh had a fantastic idea to graphically explain the Middle East:


I loved the idea but wasn't happy with the execution. I thought maybe I could make it easier to follow, streamlined and even add more detail. I admire good graphic design and it seemed like it was do-able.

Well, I don't think I succeeded in making it simpler.

Adding a few more vertices and nodes made it even more spectacularly complicated than before.

Maybe we can turn it into a board game.



My original intent was to add Copts, Kurds and (Lebanese) Druze to the chart, but things would havereally gotten out of hand.

UPDATE: Some fixes; I put the wrong color for Turkey-Assad and added PA-Israel, some other stuff as people mention it. Continuously updating...

UPDATE 2:  Yoel found a simplified guide, which Nevet translated:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario